Monday, July 27, 2015

July 20, 2015
Hey-Oh!!!

The weather has been cool lately with lots of rain so it makes me so happy!!! I don't get as exhausted as easily when it's cool weather haha:) It sounds like you guys had fun at Girls Camp though!!

The Worthingtons are also dropping off my stuff soon so hopefully someone will be there to get it:) I did get the prescription for the glasses I just haven't gone to look for glasses yet... I will do it today!! 

This week was yet another busy one!!! I don't know how we stay so busy but I guess it's just because we have lists and lists of people we can stop by to see!! I love it!!

We went and did service for a former investigator named Nancy Wilke who said she wanted to take the lessons again! We have heard she is pretty wishy washy when it comes to the gospel but when we met her she seemed golden so we will see how that goes. She had a stroke recently though so she wants to recover from that first. 

We also met with our new investigator that we found last week, Yohannes and we mostly talked about the Book of Mormon with him. He wants time to read and pray about it and he said he would call us when he was ready to learn more... so that was kind of disappointing... But I think he will call us. He seems pretty interested! 

Other than that we have been doing tons of yard work! Dad, you would be so proud of how many times I have mowed and weeded lawns in the last couple weeks!! The things you learn on your mission:) 

That is kind of scary, Mom, that you had a dream about me getting into a car accident... I hope that doesn't actually happen!! I will be more careful driving now. We also got to help decorate for another reception!! It was fun!!!

I am loving the mission and continually growing everyday!!! I love you guys!! Thanks for your emails!!! I really enjoy them!! Oh and I promise I will start taking more pictures again, I have been slacking... 
 
Stay Awesome!!

Love,
Sister Hatch

Spiritual Message of the Week:

  "That's the way it is when Jesus Christ becomes a reality in your life. It isn't that He somehow makes you do things that you wouldn't do otherwise. Rather, you find yourself wanting to do what He would do and respond as He would respond in an effort to bring your life into harmony with His."

(Our Search For Happiness by M. Russell Ballard) 

No comments:

Post a Comment