Friday, December 4, 2015

November 30, 2015
Hey!

Thank you for all the pictures!! Everyone looks so old and tall! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! 

I am getting so excited for Christmas! Sister McDonald and I came up with the idea to do a hot chocolate stand as a zone and to sing christmas carols as we pass out BOMs and pamphlets and stuff. So hopefully we are able to do that soon and switch up the normal routine! I am so pumped!

Another one of our investigators dropped us and Rita didn't end up coming to church... But we had our Christmas Party this week and TONS of less actives were there:) I don't feel like it is the most productive time of my mission but we are trying! I think I am ready for some change again. I can get through 3 more weeks until transfers though! 

We just got a new Ward Mission Leader in Parkland ward too so hopefully we can get some more things going with his new excitement. 

Oh and Sister McDonald is under the impression that the Second Coming is coming soon so we all need to get food storage now!! We have been talking about it a lot and it is very important that you have food storage so I hope you guys are prepared. Just saying...:)

And Brenna, was that my phone you dropped when you were quading??

I don't really have much more to say. I love you guys and I am glad I get to hear from you each week!! Stay awesome!!

Love,
Sister Hatch

"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let higive; not grudginglyor of necessity: for God loveth cheerful giver." (2 Corinthians 9:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment