Friday, December 4, 2015

First Snow Fall!!!

November 2, 2015
Thank you for all the birthday wishes!!! Thanks to facebook most members knew it was my birthday and so they made it very special and are still giving me birthday treats!! I have so many treats I don't think I can possibly eat them all!! 

It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!!! We didn't really do much out of the norm on Halloween... Sister McDonald was feeling sick so we didn't get out until around 1pm and then we did some service and had dinner and then had to be in by 6pm so super exciting stuff! But we had a nice Halloween dinner and I should have taken a picture of it because it was so cute! She made orange bell peppers stuffed with rice and beans and meat and carved out a face into the peppers to make it look like a pumpkin! It was cute! I am really bad at taking pictures or I would have more to send you...

With our investigators... Sarah applied for the job where she doesn't have to work on Sunday and so we are still just praying for her! We had a lesson with a man named Yohannes who is from Ethiopia and he doesn't know English too well so we have to teach VERY slow so he can understand. But we shared the first vision with him and he said he felt it in his heart so something was getting across:) And with Nancy we didn't get to have a lesson this week because she was feeling depressed so we decided to go and heart attack her door to give her some upliftment! She was really grateful for it and I was glad we could cheer her up!

We got a free new couch this week!!! Happy Birthday to me!!! It was pretty big and wasn't really fitting through our doorway so the Elders gave up. But me and Sister McDonald kept trying when they left and we just took off the door to have more room and got it down all by ourselves so we were pretty happy! It is a nice couch and we only had a little love seat before that was very old so we are happy! 

This morning we woke up to snow!!! The first snowfall of winter!!! I am so happy! The snow just makes everything so beautiful and we took pictures of course! I just love that I can pull out my snow boots already! 

Next Sunday I will be singing in church all by myself! I can't wait! Today is just a beautiful day! I love our wards and our members and the missionary work! I love you guys and all your encouraging words! Keep being examples of Christ everyday! It makes such and amazing difference in the world!! Truly nothing is better than making other people feel loved and that is what I get to do everyday! I just LOVE it!!!!!!!

Love,
Sister Hatch

"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul...; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."
(2 Nephi 1:15)

Sister Kolodisi from Fiji

The STLs

Sister Jensen from Scottsdale, AZ

Happy Birthday to sister Hatch

Tow mater on Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment