Friday, December 4, 2015

November 9, 2015
This week has been a little disappointing... 

So Sarah who I said was close to being baptized well kind of isn't. First, Sarah didn't get the job that would have allowed her to start coming to church. Second, we invited her to a baptism and talked with her afterwards and she said she felt that anytime she has tried to do good she felt God has punished her. So we need to work more on building her trust with God. We think it will be a lot longer before she will be baptized but she will be sometime in the future.

But we got to meet with Nishan this week!!!! She is so awesome and just soaks everything in! And she already has a testimony of the Word of Wisdom without us even teaching it yet. And all the Young Women are friendshipping her at school. So we will see what happens with her:)

I sang in church yesterday! I was very nervous but it went pretty well! I hadn't sung in front of anyone for a long time and it was so much more nerve racking then giving a talk.

And it snowed again today!!! The snow just makes everything so beautiful!!

Thank you mom for reminding me to think of things that I am grateful for. I have been a little negative lately and I know I have been so blessed so I need to focus on what is good and positive!! I LOVE the members here! They are so kind and loving and I don't know what I would do without wonderful members to help us in the work. Or even just to talk to when we aren't having the best day. Thank you guys for sending me emails every week and keeping me updated on what is going on. You don't realize how much that means to me and keeps me motivated! I love you guys!! 

My mind is all over the place today so I hope this makes sense. Keep being great examples of Christ!!

Love,
Sister Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment