Friday, December 4, 2015

Another Transfer gone...

October 26, 2015
It is transfer week yet again! And shocker I am staying!! I seriously stay in my areas forever!! But I love it here and we are close to a baptism so I am glad to stay! President Miles also changed P-days on transfer week back to Mondays so I will be emailing every Monday now!! And we were just told that all the missionaries from the states have to get an International Driving Permit so that will cost $21. The mission will pay for it initially but we will have to reimburse them so that will be happening next week. 

So back to the potential baptism... Sarah is doing SO amazing and you know that she pretty much just needs to come to church so she can get baptized and we have been praying so hard for her to find a job where she doesn't have to work weekends and miracles happen!!! Sarah found a job opportunity where she doesn't have to work weekends!!! So now we are praying hardcore so she can get the job and come to church!!! I know the Lord is blessing her for her diligence and faith!

Also one of our investigators, Nancy, was going to come to church yesterday but she told her friend who is a less active and he told her not to so she didn't come. Too much drama but we will work on changing that:) 

Other than that it has been getting really chilly! It got to -3 degrees celsius and we heard a rumor that it might snow today!! I am getting excited! My birthday is coming up on Friday and I can't believe I'm not going to be a teenager anymore... :( I have to be an adult now. Did you here about the hurricane in Mexico?? Did you guys get any effects from that? Apparently it was supposed to be the biggest EVER!!! But then I heard it wasn't that bad.

This week has been pretty boring but we are still working hard and hopefully going to have some baptisms soon!!! I am trying not to think so much about how close I am to going home. It is still too early for that...

Love, 
Sister Hatch

"And now, behold, because ye have tried the experiment, and planted the seed, and it swelleth and sprouteth, and beginneth to grow, ye must needs know that the seed is good.
 And now, behold, is your knowledge perfect? Yea, your knowledge is perfect in that thing, and your faith is dormant; and this because you know, for ye know that the word hath swelled your souls, and ye also know that it hath sprouted up, that your understanding doth begin to be enlightened, and your mind doth begin to expand.
 O then, is not this real? I say unto you, Yea, because it is light; and whatsoever is light, is good, because it is discernible, therefore ye must know that it is good; and now behold, after ye have tasted this light is your knowledge perfect?
Behold I say unto you, Nay; neither must ye lay aside your faith, for ye have only exercised your faith to plant the seed that ye might try the experiment to know if the seed was good." (Alma 32:33-36) Just read all of Alma 32, it is SO good!!!


Lunch with the zone at the mission home.

No comments:

Post a Comment