Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Transfer Week!!

December 14,2015

Wow it has been such a wonderful, stressful, anxious, crazy week!!! There have been SO many changes!! First of all, last Sunday I forgot to tell you that the stake boundaries changed all around Calgary. SO that means that all our zones are changing and because they are changing this is going to be a crazy transfer! President is also switching up Elder and Sister areas so I really feel like this is going to be a whole new mission up here in the North. 

I also found out I am being transferred this week!! Our area is also losing Queensland ward and getting a new ward but I won't be here to see that I guess... Sister McDonald is excited about that though because she at least gets some change even though she is staying. And I am staying in the North of the mission again so it looks like I won't be going down south my whole mission:( (because I am thinking this will be my last area) But you never know what will happen... I am just ready for change even though I will be somewhere new for Christmas.

But other than transfers we picked up another new investigator named Joseph who will actually be passed off now that we are losing Queensland. But he is from Liberia and has been investigating lots of different churches and just keeps saying how all of them contradict each other and that there is so much confusion in religion. But we are going to change that for him! Or the new missionaries now I guess. 

And then we met with Sarah this week and she pretty much put herself on date to be baptized!!! AHHHH!!! She has asked for 3 Sundays off in a row and then she wants to be baptized and we know that because she is willing to put forth this effort to come to church she will either have a desire to quit one of her jobs or another job opportunity will come up that she will be able to not work on Sundays. Miracles happen guys!! I am sad I will be gone for the baptism but oddly enough I am ok with it because all that matters is that she is getting baptized!!

Life is so wonderful right now!! I am loving the mission and I can't wait to see your faces on Christmas!! Sorry I can't give you more information about what time and everything until next week but it will work out! Also I sent you guys a package for Christmas but I want you to open it on Skype. Brenna's birthday present is in there too so she can open it real fast and grab her present before Christmas (it is in a brown paper bag) but then you have to close it back up for Christmas. 

Have a great week!!! And Happy Birthday Brenna!!!! I still can't believe you are turning 16!! Ahhh!!!!
I will let you know next week where I will be!!! Talk to you then!:) LOVE YOU!!

Love,
Sister Hatch

"For what doth it profit man if gift is bestowed upon him, and he receive not the gift? Behold, he rejoices not in that which is given unto him, neither rejoices in him who is the giver of the gift." D&C 88:33

Brunch with some of the Senior Missionaries for Sis McDonald's Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment