Thursday, March 5, 2015

Transfer week

February 23, 2015
So President decided to change P-day on transfer week to Monday and we won't know transfers until Wednesday... It's so crazy!! I am getting so anxious. But Sister Kolkova got a Sister Training Leader call so she will most likely be transferred and I will stay here which I will be so happy about! I love this area!! And with us being over 2nd ward as well it will be fun! But I will be sad to lose Sister Kolkova:( It has been fun!

This week was another busy one! I definitely know that the Lord is blessing us for our efforts!! This week we had a service opportunity with a lady named Betty. She had found one of the Elders service flyers and so they were helping her move. Then she also needed help cleaning her house for the open house so we spent a good chunk of the day Friday at her house. She is a single mom who has had a lot of struggles in her life and she said she would be willing to learn more after the move and everything!! And even better she is moving into our area!! So we pretty much have a new investigator thanks to the Elders:) 

Thursday we figured out we had a flat tire from the Elders. We didn't realize it so who knows how long it had been flat haha:) Elder Condie changed the tire for us and we watched so now I think I could change a tire. It doesn't look to hard. I am definitely learning a lot about cars on my mission! And the Elders like to make fun of us because we don't know anything but oh well... 

I had deer for the first time as well this week! It didn't taste too different from steak. It was good!! 

We are officially starting Facebook proselyting in this next transfer!!! I am so excited!! I think it will help me feel more connected to home even though I can't chat with you guys:( But I can see your posts! It will also be a huge temptation but I think I can handle it! Also our mission is the next one to get ipads! They said late spring, early summer but who knows if that will actually happen this time:) We have to pay for our own though and it is going to be around $400 so I don't know if I really want to get one... But we can talk about that more when the time comes:) 

Things are really good here and I will tell you more how transfers turn out next week!! The work is finally picking up so I really want to stay!! I love you all so much!! Have an amazing week!:)

Love,
Sister Hatch

Scripture of the Week:
"If thou shalt ask, thou shalt receive revelation upon revelation, knowledge upon knowledge, that thou mayest know the mysteries and peaceable things- that which bringeth joy, that which bringeth life eternal."

D&C 42:61  

Albert one of the Ladies that they go and visit with and sing to. 

The Sheppards.  The ones that are always giving them the gourmet food.

Good-bye Sister Kolkova.  Sister Kolkova was transferred.

One of the members in her ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment