Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Companion

March 2,2015

It is totally ok!! Last week was crazy and since I had told you that P-day was on Tuesday I wasn't expecting you guys to have emailed me but I did get some emails. I bought a card reader finally and I guess I will buy a USB also:) And I want all kinds of pictures just so I can show you guys off and have some pictures to decorate my planners with. 

It is so insane that Wyatt is home but so cool!! I bet he has a ton of great stories and experiences to share!! I can't wait to hear them all when I get back! Grandma is so funny!! I miss her!

So I got a new companion... Sister Kolkova is officially gone South:( But my new companion is Sister Hooker and she is amazing!! She has been out for 14 months and I am learning so much from her!! She is also from Queen Creek, Az so it's cool to talk about some of the same areas back home:) With 2nd ward being apart of our area now we have so much work to do and it is great!! I don't think I will be complaining anymore that I have nothing to do:) Yesterday I went to 5 hours of church it was amazing but exhausting!! Especially because it was fastSunday but 2nd ward members are so welcoming and are excited to have sisters again! Sister Hooker and I already decided we are going to get a baptism this transfer!! I really believe we can do it especially with Brother Topley being so close! Great things are going to happen this transfer I can feel it! 

I am also the designated driver this transfer which is scary but exciting! It hasn't been snowing too much lately so I haven't had to worry about that but it could snow any day and I am nervous to drive on snow. But our car is so  sweet and so it's fun to drive!! I missed it a lot!!

Anyways I have a lot of pictures this week from transfers and everything so get excited!! Oh and I have actually been able to eat meat again now that Sister Kolkova's gone haha:) We aren't served fish every night! Fish is good and all but it gets a little tiresome eating it every night! haha:)

I love you all so much and miss you!! Have a great week!! God is amazing!

Love,
Sister Hatch

Scripture of the Week:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you."

John 16:20-22

(I know these pictures have nothing to do with her email this week but they have to do with past one)
The quilt the members made for her.

Canada's national food.

No comments:

Post a Comment