Friday, May 20, 2016

May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016
It was so good to skype you all yesterday!! Believe it or not I think that was exactly what I needed to get through this last month. I know I just need to enjoy every second I have left because too soon I will be home and not able to have this incredible joy that comes from sharing the gospel to the world every second of every day! I will miss it SO much!! But I know that I have done my best and now I am prepared to take on the rest of life... Hopefully! :)

We have started to meet more and more less actives in the ward recently! And Alvin (a less active we have been working with) came to church yesterday!! It was so amazing!! He is an accountant so now that the busy season is over he has more time for church:) 

We also had a few miracles this week!! The first one happened while we were waiting for the C-train to come and a guy named Mike came up to us and asked us who we were affiliated with. So we told him and we gave him our number and he said he would call us if he wanted to know more. And then the next day he actually did text us!! So we have an appointment set up for tomorrow!! No one ever texts us back so that was pretty incredible!! And the second one happened yesterday as we were heading in for church. President  and Sister Miles were just starting to drive out of the parking lot and they saw us so they waved us over and said meet our new friend. Sure enough they had a lady in the backseat who they had met at the mall who worked there when President was shopping for ties! Her name is Cache and she was interested in coming to church and guess what? She is YSA age!! The Lord is just providing left and right!! Obviously we are doing something right!!

Anyways life is good!! I love you all so much!! And late Happy Mother's Day!!! Also Happy Birthday Hailey!!! I hope you have a spectacular day!! 

Love,
Sister Hatch

  "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf." (1 Peter 4:12-14,16)

No comments:

Post a Comment