Friday, May 20, 2016

April 11, 2016
Hey!!! Sorry for the late email.. The internet was down in the family history center so we went to the public library last minute haha:) This will be another short email because I don't have time.

But it has been a great week! We finally got in contact with Mckenzie (the one who read the whole BOM) and had an awesome lesson about the Plan of Salvation!! And he prayed!!!! Yay!!!!

We also had an amazing lesson with one of our investigators named Alex!!! We were on exchanges but the spirit was so incredibly strong!!! I love the spirit!!!

Anyways I know that was a lame email but I promise I will try to do better next week!! Life is great!! Oh and Banff was awesome!! We didn't get to go on any hikes this time because it is bear season so all the hikes are closed but we did get to do a lot of shopping so I got all my souvenirs!!!! Yay!!! I love you guys... but also hate you for going to six flags again without me... We will talk when I get home!! 8 more Sundays left!! Not that I am counting...:)

Love,
Sister Hatch


No comments:

Post a Comment