Wednesday, March 23, 2016

We are Baptizing Nations

March 14, 2016

YSA wards rock!!! So many awesome things happened this week!

So first, we met with our investigator Leah, who has only had two other lessons before this week and from everything I was told about her she sounded golden. And guess what? She was! We met with her and decided to put her on date for baptism and we did!! Well kind of... Her boyfriend is in Utah going to BYU right now and she really wants him to baptize her so we just have to figure out a time that he can come up!! But he said he would be willing to come up anytime! So we are going to have a baptism soon! She is so awesome!! And she came to church! She has no concerns whatsoever! AHH!!

Second investigator is Mckenzie (male). We met with him the first day I got into this area and he seemed kind of distracted... We didn't know if he had real intent and he ended up cancelling our appointment this week because he had to work so we just didn't think much would happen there. But then we get a text from him saying that he read the WHOLE BOOK OF MORMON!!! THE WHOLE BOOK OF MORMON!!!!! No one reads the whole Book of Mormon!!! literally tears came to my eyes I was so shocked!! AND THEN he came to church!!! And he said he loved it and he felt so welcome and happy!! Miracles!!!

Then we also just got an investigator passed off to us from the other Elders because he is YSA age that has a baptismal date for April 17th! And he came to church too!!! And we have another potential that we are going to start teaching this week that came to church as well!!! What is happening?? I have never had so many people progressing in my whole mission!!!!! I am so beyond stoked!! 

The only sad thing was we were on splits for church yesterday and I went to Calgary 1st ward so I didn't even get to see all of these people at church:( But that's ok! I just feel bad that we aren't able to spend that much time on 1st ward but we have so many people to teach in YSA!!! I love it!!! Miracles are happening!! And we are baptizing nations!! I take back every thing I said about YSA before!! It is absolutely amazing!

I love you guys! The gospel is true!

Love,
Sister Hatch 

"But, behold, the righteous, the saints of the Holy One of Israel, they who have believed in the Holy One of Israel, they who have endured the crosses of the world, and despised the shame of it, they shall inherit the kingdom of God, which was prepared for them from the foundation of the world, and their joy shall be full forever." (2 Nephi 9:18)

Dillon and Emily a couple in the YSA ward.


No comments:

Post a Comment