Thursday, February 4, 2016

Baby It's Cold Outside

January 18, 2016
This week we got another new investigator!!!! His name is Abin, we met him on the street and he is from India! He is so awesome!!! We taught him the first lesson and he was very intrigued by the Book of Mormon because he is Christian and also the idea of having a modern day prophet. When we taught him about prophets he was very cautious because the Bible says to be aware of false prophets but it was good! That means that he will pray more to find out if it is true! ...hopefully.... And then he even brought up how he believes that there is 3 heavens and we were like hey, us too!!! So we are going to teach him the Plan of Salvation next:) 

I also taught Priesthood for the first time in my life on Sunday! That was pretty weird...But it went well!

We have also been learning how to do family history with our bishop's wife!! I love family history so much!!! When you actually know how to find names it is pretty addicting!! I hope I can find a name I can do in the temple before I go home!

I finally figured out what I want to do with my life. I want to be a librarian!! Isn't it perfect? I love to read and organize things and I can also work with kids reading them books and stuff, it is just so perfect so I am super excited about that! And we met a member in our ward who is super into reading and not the fictional love story kind that I usually read but the non fiction you can actually learn form them types of books!! And it got me so pumped to go home and read a ton!!! I have so many books I need to read when I get home! 

Oh and I started my D&C countdown yesterday so 137 days until I am home but who's counting:)

Sorry I am not writing much but we are going to Canmore again today and going ice skating so I don't have that much time! I love you guys and I did get the package from the ward, it was awesome!!! Nothing beats American Oreos!!! I hope you guys had a good week:) Stay amazing!

Love,
Sister Hatch

Taking a little nap while waiting for the bus.

It was -16 the other night with a windchill of -26 and we were walking!! So we were frozen missionaries! And we decided to eat ice cream that day too haha:)


No comments:

Post a Comment