Monday, May 4, 2015

April 27,2015
I got my package!!! Thank you!!! I have almost eaten all of the gummies and I just got it yesterday haha:)

So this week was pretty good!!! The beginning started off a little shaky... I think I got food poisoning or something because I was throwing up all night. It didn't last too long, just the night, but it really drained me. Oh and when it started we were at dinner with a member and I totally threw up all over the dinner table... so that was pretty embarassing!!! It just kind of came on and there was no stopping it so yeah that happened... Luckily we knew the member pretty well so she knew that I wasn't a freak missionary that hated her food haha;)

Then we had Zone Conference on Thursday! So that really recharged my batteries and helped me to see that I needed to work a lot harder than I had been! We talked about being full purpose missionaries and how when we truly dive fully into the work then miracles happen. So since it has been a little slow lately I realized I probably have been slacking way bad and that is why I wasn't having much success. Obedience brings blessings!!!

Friday we visited the old ladies in the Bethany Care Center and there was an outbreak of the Flu or something so technically we weren't supposed to be there but we wanted to see them. And Leona (one of the ladies) was really depressed so we were glad we did! She has been in and out of the hospital so many times the past couple of weeks and she has had a very hard life so I don't blame her for being so down. But I kind of wish she would just be taken from her misery and pass on because she would be so much happier in the Spirit World. Especially because her daughter has already passed on and that is what is making her so depressed to be away from her daughter.  

Then Saturday we helped clean a less actives house for 6 hours!!! So just imagine the hoarders show and it was just like that  plus 8 cats!! It was super fun:) The smell wasn't too bad upstairs because she had cleaned somewhat before we got there but it was pretty bad. We are going to be helping her for the next month or so probably because she really wants to get it to a point where she can rent out the top floor to someone because she needs more money. We will try our best but no guarantees there:) She really is a sweet lady though and she is starting to come back to church so whatever keeps her coming to church right? 

I had East Indian Food for the first time on Saturday but I realized that I don't really like it... But it was worth trying haha:) I also realized this week that no restaurants or fast food places have Dr. Pepper here. Not that I am supposed to have caffeine anyway but I was really missing Dr. Pepper and so one of our members bought me a 2 liter bottle of it. That probably isn't the best for me but I love it!! 

Other than that we have been cleaning hardcore all morning and getting ready to move on Friday! I am so excited to move!! Hopefully all of the stuff I have accumulated over the last 5 months fits into my suitcases though. Other than our luggage we just have to move our beds and our food. But the Elders have a truck so they will help us. I just need a little change right now even if it is just a new house. But I will miss our mansion... It has been fun!! 

We are most likely going to skype from the Topleys house on Mother's Day because we have dinner with them that night so you guys could possibly meet them!! They are so sweet and maybe you could talk him into being baptized haha:) (no but really!!!) I don't know what time works best for you guys because you will probably have a family dinner that night right? We could possibly do 5 my time and that is 4 your time right? But just let me know what time works best for you! I can't wait!! 

I think that is all!!! Sister Gleason has been so good with helping me stay unstressed which is what I really need right now! Being a trainer is very stressful because I don't want to mess up!! But things are going well!!!:)

I love you guys!! Thank you so much for all the love and support you give me!:)

Love,
Sister Hatch

Scripture of the Week:
Even before they were born, they, with many others,receivetheir first lessons in the world of spirits and wereprepared to come forth in the due time of the Lord to laborin his vineyard for the salvation of the souls of men.
  beheld that the faithful elders of this dispensation,whethey depart from mortal lifecontinue their labors inthe preaching of the gospel of repentance and redemption,through the sacrifice of the Only Begotten Son of God,among those who are in darkness and under the bondageof sin in the great world of the spirits of the dead
D&C 138:56-57   

No comments:

Post a Comment