Tuesday, June 7, 2016

She's coming home!

June 5, 2016

Ahhh!! It definitely feels surreal right now that I have made it to the end of my mission! I don't think it will hit me until I am on the airplane. Man, there were times where I really didn't think I would make it but now it has become my life. I am very scared to come home and lose all of the habits that I have gained but I know that won't happen if I stay involved in the church and missionary work most of all!

I have learned so much as I have been out here but probably one of the most important things I have learned as I have been out is how much God loves each of His children individually. I like to believe that I was able to get a small glimpse of the love God has for us! 

I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to meet so many incredible people and learn so much from them! I will forever be grateful for the decision of serving a mission. 

Thank you for all the love and support you have given me as I have been out!!! It has really helped a lot!! 

I know Jesus Christ is real! I know this gospel is true. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the church back to the Earth. I know that he really did translate the Book of Mormon for all of us to have the opportunity to have more of God's words here on the Earth. And I promise you as you read and pray about this book that you will be able to receive the same witness I have. I have seen so many lives be blessed by this gospel and I know it has never led me astray, it has only brought goodness into my life. THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!! 

I love you guys!!! See you soon!!!:)

Love,
Sister Hatch

  "For am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth." (Romans 1:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment